| Welcome to my, Tor-Eirik Bakke Lunde, homepage. Contained within these pages you'll find information about some of the various projects I've been working on in my spare time. |
As I'm a fan of keeping everything open source you are free to use the documents and sourcecode found on these pages for your own purposes as long as you're aware that they don't come with any warranty as well as giving credit where it's due.
- 2012-04-05 - Added document WD Advanced Format Drive on Linux describing how to create an aligned partition using Linux.
- 2012-04-05 - Added document Ubuntu Server 10.04 PXE-installation describing how to install Ubuntu using PXE.
- 2011-06-19 - Added document Apache2.2 Reverse Proxy on Ubuntu describing how to use Apache2 as a reverse proxy for publishing internal services.
- 2011-04-08 - Added document Replacing PyXML with libxml2 describing how to replace the Python library PyXML with libxml2 instead. Also suitable for users new to Python and XML.
- 2011-10-16 - Files released.
- 2011-08-07 - Internationalization support added including translations in english and norwegian. Also added support for relationship history and rewrote thumbnail generation scripts to be cross-platform.
- 2011-06-06 - Added functionality for creating initial database structures and maintaining them. User interface simplified with all editing-related functions moved to a separate editing mode.
- 2011-06-19 - Version 1.1 released including new templating (pyratemp), visual style and improved reliability when using non-ascii characters in file tags.
- 2011-04-08 - Dependency on PythonXML has been removed and replaced with libxml2 - this should make it easier to install the player on most platforms
- 2011-04-02 - Code has been reorganized and cleaned up as well as adding installer with init-script for Ubuntu.
Q: How many IBM types does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Fifteen. One to do it, and fourteen to write document number
GC7500439-0001, Multitasking Incandescent Source System Facility,
of which 10% of the pages state only "This page intentionally
left blank", and 20% of the definitions are of the form "A:.....
consists of sequences of non-blank characters separated by blanks".